Erasmus in Bratislava in 6 Steps
- Apply for erasmus at your home university. Usually on the website of every university there's a section dedicated to the Erasmus Programme, otherwise just look for the International Relations/Erasmus Offici within your university. To get info about the erasmus deadline to go to University of Economics in Bratislava download this DOCUMENT
- Once you found the application form, download the form to apply for erasmus and fill it choosing the countries and universities where you want to go, and finally send it to the host university in Bratislava.
- While you wait for the answer from Bratislava, you can start to look on the university website to find exams and programs (usually they publish a list of exams on their website). Then you need to fill the Learning Agreement (LA) writing at least one exam necessary to be eligible for an erasmus grant (you can add more once you are in Bratislava)
- Once you have done the LA you need to fill a specific application form (if required by your host university). Remeber that not all universities require it in Europe, and sometimes it's your home university to send your details to them.
- Now you have to apply for your accomodation by filling the Accomodation Application Form and inform, for example EUBA (University of Economics in Bratislava) how you will pay the fee (download the doc for EUBA)
- Once you have done with this and your applications are accepted (Age, Year of study, language interview and marks, LA counts at least one exam) you have just to book your flight and go to Bratislava ot whereever you apply for!
Good Luck and Enjoy your Erasmus in Bratislava!